I am a DCPS School
- Designate 2 people from the school and partner to serve as the Program Liaison to lead efforts throughout the year.
- Jointly submit a partnership plan in the Summer.
- The partner supports or hosts at least 3 school-based activities and 1 donation to support the school community.
- The school and partner attend two district-wide meetings. The Adopt-a-School Launch Kickoff Event(July 31st) and End of Year Celebration(TBD).
- The school and partner must complete mid and end of year surveys.
Step 1: Complete the school application below. Applications were due by Friday, May 25, 2018.
Step 2: Review past partnership plans that will be give you an idea of activities for your application.
Participating schools and partners are matched on an annual basis and receive supports throughout the school year to keep the relationship on track. Interested schools and partners are required to complete an application process which is then used to match partnerships based on shared interests and goals. Once matched, schools and partners are expected to work together to complete the program requirements.
If you are interested in applying after the deadline, contact the School Partnerships Division directly to learn more about partnership opportunities at DCPS. Email email@example.com today.